Saturday, October 19, 2013

Collecting coins - doesn't know ABC



I went to my newspaperwallah to buy the day's newspapers.

Two drunks came to the shop. One guy gives a ten rupee note and asks
for two packets of water. He takes back his change and as he is about to
walk away the other guy asks him: What about me?

The guy just walks away ignoring and then the second guy gives the shopkeeper a ten rupee coin and asks for two packets of water.

Well the story does not end here.

The guy tells the shopkeeper to keep the ten rupee coin with him safely and he would come back after sometime and take back the coin giving him a note.
The shopkeeper refuses and tells him that he cannot hold back change which
is badly required.

I then asked the guy a few questions about ten rupee coins and he blinked.
He says: I just collect coins.  I have lot of ten rupee coins!

I questioned him about ten rupee plus coin. He again blinks.

Well, no use. Some people just collect coins. Let us leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment