Monday, October 26, 2015

How I SNAPped a DEAL !!

How I SNAPped a DEAL !!
=====================
Everyone wishes to do on-line business these days.
Who doesn't want to?
A friend of mine wanted me to explore the possibilities
of doing on-line sales of air-conditioners via the bigwigs.
I know it won't work, but still....
Even I,  am a human being craving for more business!!
So what do I do?
Very simple, because these guys are dogging you every
other day on the mobile....
I asked one of the guys to meet me and discuss their proposal.
R.E. (Relationship Executive)
Oh what fancy names and jargon these days!!
R.E. Sir you have to register with us online and you are ready!
Me: And then?
R.E. You give us a list of items you have to be sold and the price you want for the items!
Me: (Wow!) OK, and then what happens?
R.E. If an item with you is sold, we come and "take it away".
Me:(Oh wonderful!!) But the price to be quoted by me will
be more than what you normally display in your web-site.....
R.E. (ha, ha) With our deals we may even sell you item for
Rs.1000 or Rs.2000  less than what we pay you....
Me: WHAT ABOUT MY PAYMENT?
R.E. It will be done in a fifteen day cycle.
(Note: When I buy a good from somebody, I am responsible for the payment. I have an address and I am available all the time. Here somebody wants to take away my item/s and says "it will be done")
Me: Thank you very much. I will let you know. (The exit door is right behind you).
More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment