Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Digital India - Digital Sales!!


Whats up?  Digital India – Digital Sales!!

Around 4 p.m. yesterday as I was watching TV, I received a message from an unknown number.
A person had messaged me asking me if we sell water dispensers.
Yes, of course, we do.
He asked me the price (he was buying for his company) and negotiated the price.
He then asked me to send an image of the item referred to.
Once done, he gave his address and said payment will be COD.
I asked him how soon he wanted the item and he asked me if it is possible to send the
Unit at once since the morrow is election day and a holiday.
I said it is possible and the unit was delivered by 6 p.m.
You might ask what is great in this. Well all of the above happened in Whatsapp messaging
and we never spoke to each other!!! (Of course before sending the unit I phoned him and
after having some goody=goody talk told him that the unit will reach him within half-an-hour.)

No comments:

Post a Comment