Wednesday, July 1, 2015

International motor-cycle manufacturer - Sriperumbudur



An international motor-cycle manufacturer in Sriperumbudur wanted five dispensers.

After allowing a decent discount, I told them delivery would be free of charges provided the order is for not less than five numbers.

Then they reduced it to three numbers. Still, I agreed.

But, wait, they reduced the price by Rs.1000 for each dispenser.....stating that another dealer had quoted that price.

I told them my price was final, but they could reduce Rs.500 per dispenser and collect it from my showroom.

No reply from them.

We have call taxis. Soon, it would be better if we have call transport vehicles which would charge only from A to B and not for A-B-A. Also, some consolidation of goods may help improve sales......

No comments:

Post a Comment