Tuesday, November 24, 2015

You want to be a sucker?

You want to be a sucker then it is your choice !!
======================================
A customer rang me up and wanted an item costing around 10K
to be sent to them.
They had purchased some items from us in the past, but their payments were very sticky. It was a pain collecting the payment.
So I told them to send a scan copy of advance cheque and I would ask
my company to send the item to them.
We are your regular buyers.... the customer said. I still said "Sorry".
After some time customer rings me up and says " If you are not sending
the item I will go to T.Nagar right now and purchase it".
I told him: You are ready to go all the way to the shop and buy for cash but are not willing to send me a scan copy of your cheque?

No comments:

Post a Comment