Friday, October 21, 2016

Tell me the price! Tell me the price!

A lady visited our showroom today.

Since the sales person had gone out for lunch, the Administrative Assistant telephoned me and
requested the customer to talk to me.

The customer said that she wanted an air-conditioner and wanted to know the price.

I asked her whether she wanted a window or split air-conditioner. She said "Window"

I told her that it is necessary to know what capacity of air-conditioner is required by her.

She said: I want a low budget model. Tell me the price.

After a minute or two talking to her she said that she is using a 1.5 ton window air-conditioner
which is out-of-order.

Tell me the price.

Again I told her that there are 2,3 and 5 star models and so on.

My husband is waiting outside. Can't you understand? Tell me the price.

I blurted out the prices of various 1.5 ton window air-conditioners. She said: Thanks.

( I told my office assistant to take down her name and number and that I would talk to her later
in the day)


No comments:

Post a Comment