Monday, November 10, 2014

New vs Old Air-conditioner

I bought a brand new car in the year 2007. March month. I still have it and it is in very good condition.

I always used to think: I have a new car. I have a new car.

But suddenly I realised that in fact my car is an old car. (old model). In fact it is a very old car!!
They don't manufacture the model any longer. So what??

As long as my car is in good condition (WITH REGULAR MAINTENANCE) there is no need for
me to buy another brand new car.

It is the same with air-conditioners. If a person buys an air-conditioner and the compressor fails within ten days, what is the use. It is a new air-conditioner.

My own air-conditioner is six years old. But it is in fine working condition.

Service dealers will do well to help maintain the air-conditioners sold by them to give the customer years of good service. These air-conditioners are like the goose that lays the golden eggs!!

Let us not be crazy to suggest our customers to throw away a good old machine for a brand new machine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment