Friday, June 12, 2015

A happy customer

Customer: "Thanks for the nice job"
Me: "I am happy"
Customer: "Actually, I am very happy"
Me: "Sir, only if you are happy, I can be happy"
================================================

 A few days back a customer phoned me and wanted to buy a
window air-conditioner.

I explained him all the necessary details. Installation involved complete
alteration to window including grille cutting, etc.

I spoke to his carpenter and gave all the details on how to do the job and also the dimensions of opening required to fit the ;unit.

AC unit was supplied and my technician immediately followed and the unit sat wonderfully well.

The customer was extremely happy and gave an appreciation letter.

Since I don't go to office often, shall share the letter after a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment