Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Prepare for the worst, but always hope for the best

It is often said that one has to prepare for the worst, at the same time hoping for the best.

I bought an apartment in Madipakkam two years back but was appalled at the civic conditions.
People throw garbage anywhere they like, even right in front of their own houses !

But I had hopes and would often reassure my wife that one day the place will improve.

Some signs of improvement are seen now, since the area has become part of the Chennai Corporation.

The main road has been relaid and improved. Today morning I was pleasantly surprised to see two
conservancy staff workers sweeping the road near the Sadasivam Nagar Bus Stop.

I only hope that people desist from throwing garbage around.

Things should improve.

Things will improve, I hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment