Friday, May 22, 2015

You can't buy an air-conditioner just like that!

You can't buy an air-conditioner just like that!
====================================

A customer rang up my office and seems ordered for a 1 ton window air-conditioner and asked them to delivery it immediately.
My staff  had to inform him that he needs to first pay the money for the unit.
He said he didn't want.
However my staff gave me his number and asked me to talk to him.
The next day I rang him up. He asked me if I was from showroom at YY area. I told him that I am not from YY but from Royapettah showroom.
He said he had ordered the unit.
After two days the very same customer rang me up again and asked me whether I could send him a 0.75 ton window air-conditioner. He now explained that the size of the window is just 450 mm x 350 mm and that a 1 ton unit could not be accomodated.
I politely told him that 0.75 ton window unit is not in the present range of units in Voltas.
But we can't leave it at that....
Customer need has to be fulfilled by a service minded person.
I told him I would get back to him and later informed him that OG 0.75 ton window unit would suit him and is available.
Now the customer again said: Send the unit.
I told him that I am not a dealer for the said unit.
He said General? ETA?? It is like my home because I worked there for more than 20 years.
NOW I TOLD HIM: Sir, please ring them up and ask them to send a unit to you. They will surely send you one !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment