Sunday, December 22, 2013

Don't just give an ad...

In business or otherwise, don't release an ad if you are not serious about it.

You release an ad to do business and you must be ready to grab any opportunity
that arises out of the ad.

I wanted to let out an apartment on rent and released an ad. An elderly person spoke
and he wanted to know how to reach the place. I asked him the nearby landmark he knew.
Then I offered to pick him up from that place to ease the situation.

I rang up a person who had advertised for selling an apartment. The day he had released the
ad, he says the place is locked and his supervisor is somewhere else. I advised him that when
he had released an ad, he has done that expecting some customers. Is it not his duty to be there
or ask someone to be there from 9 am to 6 pm to receive any customer?

After all in this case all he needed was just one conversion to sell that one apartment!

Alas! Is this not a waste of effort?

No comments:

Post a Comment